Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Desert morning


I was down in Indio yesterday morning for my horse lesson and took these photos.  This was the morning after our monsoon.  The desert was all fresh and clean.  But, two hours later, the sky was cloudy again as the remnants of the storm passed through.  It's clear again this morning, but who knows what the afternoon will bring!

2 comments:

  1. With the rain we get some humidity, but having everything fresh and clean for a while, makes it worth it.
    I don't know if I ever told you awesome you header photo is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's purty country. I remember Indio when it was a tiny little place. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete