Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sunflowers and fence, Bishop~Friday's Fences~082412


We love this road, which is north of Bishop, CA, along a large cattle ranch area.  It's near the Rovana exit, right off Highway 395.  I was pleased to see the wild sunflowers growing in patches along the road there and  I stopped to take these photos.It's always a relaxing drive along this road!  Friday Fences for August 24, 2012.  To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/2012/08/fridays-fences-47.html

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen wild sunflowers. Very beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at yours pictures it is not hard to guess why you love this road... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love this road. Beautiful scene with the sunflowers growing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty flowers and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a western feel to your excellent photos and then there's the bonus wild sunflowers. What do you think will replace them in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the area and the sunflowers too. MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful road! I think I'd love driving along there as well.

    ReplyDelete