Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What have I been doing lately? Summer...



I've been staying INDOORS!  It's just too hot here.  It's been up in the 116 and 117 degree range...ugh.  We don't even let the dogs outside during the day.  They sleep on the floor either in the kitchen or right behind me as I work at my desk, by the door.  They get a nice, cool draft there.  THIS is why none of us want to go outside!  Even the birds were panting the other day.  I try to remember to leave the hose on for them!

3 comments:

  1. That's just Way too hot. Nice up here on the 80 degree rim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. It's why I'm typing this with a laptop on my lap and sprawled across the couch and coffee table under the AC. Six more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just WAAY too hot. Guess I need to quit complaining when it hits 90 here in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete