Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breathtaking...

Yesterday was one of those breathtaking days when I just couldn't WAIT to get out of the house and get going up the mountain.  And, I was rewarded with scenes like this!  WOW!  The clouds were moving in, it was a crisp, cold day...what more could I want for my first day of my 9 days' vacation?  (We have 9 days off for the Thanksgiving break...a whole week, with two weekends!)  As I traveled further up the road, it began to cool down and mist.  More photos coming!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Have a wonderful vacation and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete