Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Norman gate~Friday's Fences~112312

I drove by this beautiful gate while we were up in Idyllwild for three nights.  I've seen it before, but I didn't get a good photo of it because of the light.  I finally just stopped this time and took this photo.  Wouldn't you LOVE to have this gate?  I surely would!!!  :-)  Friday's Fences for November 23, 2012.   To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. It is amazing and beautiful what people with money and means along with retirement time can create. Too bad everyone can have the time to be so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this must be a gate to a fortress! Pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete