I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, November 23, 2012
Norman gate~Friday's Fences~112312
I drove by this beautiful gate while we were up in Idyllwild for three nights. I've seen it before, but I didn't get a good photo of it because of the light. I finally just stopped this time and took this photo. Wouldn't you LOVE to have this gate? I surely would!!! :-) Friday's Fences for November 23, 2012. To visit Friday's Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, that is some entrance!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing and beautiful what people with money and means along with retirement time can create. Too bad everyone can have the time to be so creative.
ReplyDeleteI think this must be a gate to a fortress! Pretty impressive.
ReplyDeleteWow...this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love that gate!
ReplyDelete