Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just a couple of things...

I've had a few people write that they are having trouble viewing this blog with Internet Explorer.  Frankly, I don't use Explorer anymore.  I use Google Chrome and I NEVER have trouble viewing other blogs.  So, I don't know what to tell you. Try viewing it with Chrome.

Also, I don't publish anonymous comments.  I realize that some people don't have a name, but if you don't, you won't see your comment published.  PERIOD.  I just delete anonymous comments, no matter how tasteful they are.  I had 7 anonymous comments on a post I did back in May and I can't figure out for the life of me why 7 people would do that.

Finally, please don't leave a comment regarding your business.  If you do, I'll just delete it. I don't care about your business and I don't think others do either.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~~Cheryl Ann~~

3 comments:

  1. Comes thru on Firefox just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had those crazy business comments. Strange people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Chrome user as well. IE is a pain in the butt!!! And lately, I've been getting Anonymous comments too...about medications of all things!! I spam them!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete