COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just a couple of things...

I've had a few people write that they are having trouble viewing this blog with Internet Explorer.  Frankly, I don't use Explorer anymore.  I use Google Chrome and I NEVER have trouble viewing other blogs.  So, I don't know what to tell you. Try viewing it with Chrome.

Also, I don't publish anonymous comments.  I realize that some people don't have a name, but if you don't, you won't see your comment published.  PERIOD.  I just delete anonymous comments, no matter how tasteful they are.  I had 7 anonymous comments on a post I did back in May and I can't figure out for the life of me why 7 people would do that.

Finally, please don't leave a comment regarding your business.  If you do, I'll just delete it. I don't care about your business and I don't think others do either.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~~Cheryl Ann~~

3 comments:

  1. Comes thru on Firefox just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had those crazy business comments. Strange people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Chrome user as well. IE is a pain in the butt!!! And lately, I've been getting Anonymous comments too...about medications of all things!! I spam them!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete