The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blue Jays~Nature Notes~121312



I really enjoyed the antics of the blue jays at the cabin up in Idyllwild this weekend.  They really are problem-solvers!  I'd left the plastic bag of peanuts out on the front porch of the cabin and I could hear them getting inside it and taking out the peanuts!  Little buggers!  They sure enjoyed the peanuts and whenever I would throw some out, they would suddenly appear!  Nature Notes for December 13, 2012.  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great shots of the blue jays. They are such a fun bird to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most birds in the Jay family are funny and important for the environment. BTW, I answered all those questions on my blog under the Taco Night post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the jays and how clever of them to get into that bag.. Hope things are going well for you Cheryl Ann...Michelle

    ReplyDelete