I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Blue Jays~Nature Notes~121312
I really enjoyed the antics of the blue jays at the cabin up in Idyllwild this weekend. They really are problem-solvers! I'd left the plastic bag of peanuts out on the front porch of the cabin and I could hear them getting inside it and taking out the peanuts! Little buggers! They sure enjoyed the peanuts and whenever I would throw some out, they would suddenly appear! Nature Notes for December 13, 2012. To visit Nature Notes, please go to: http://ramblingwoods.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great shots of the blue jays. They are such a fun bird to watch.
ReplyDeleteMost birds in the Jay family are funny and important for the environment. BTW, I answered all those questions on my blog under the Taco Night post.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the jays and how clever of them to get into that bag.. Hope things are going well for you Cheryl Ann...Michelle
ReplyDelete