Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I wonder what I'll see today...




These were some of the things I saw last Sunday morning, driving up Highway 74 from Palm Desert to Anza.  I never know what the mountains will be like.  Yesterday it was clear.  Today it is still too early to tell.  Another storm front is moving in, however.  I'm supposed to help our daughter make sugar cookies today, so I may not be able to drive up there until tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Nice clear mountain pics. I can only imagine how cold it is. Well, maybe not. It's 28 F and a blizzard from the Arctic is slamming down on us.

    Just wrote a piece on Spring Crest today. It originally was called Ribbonwood. Tomorrow I'll have on on the Switch back logging road behind Sugar Loaf Cafe.

    ReplyDelete