Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Rainbow over the mountains~SkyWatch Friday~122812

I drove up into our local mountains Wednesday because I spotted a rainbow high up in the clouds.  It was lightly raining and I had the road all to myself!  :-)  I love it when it is raining and it is quiet!  I took a lot of photos of the rainbows that morning, including this one.  SkyWatch Friday for December 28, 2012.  Happy Birthday, Hal~   To visit SWF, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. so lovely...seems like a blessing tying up this year and a promise of sweetness in the year to come:-)

    ReplyDelete