COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday leftovers

These are the leftover photos from last week.  I'm taking the day OFF school because (1) I am exhausted; and (2) I have a sore throat and (3) my head cold has now moved down into my chest.  I NEED REST and there will be NO REST today at school!

Anyway, here are some of the photos from last week that I didn't post.  I don't really have any for Friday Fences or SkyWatch Friday...sigh...
 Pretty Virginia creeper up in Garner Valley.
 Cute front yard decorations.

1 comment:

  1. ugh hope you feel better - love the goblins and such - i couldn't find many around here. People don't decorate much in crestline i guess.

    ReplyDelete