COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, October 16, 2014

More desert fences~Good Fences~October 17, 2014

More interesting fences from the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert, CA.  Good Fences for Friday, October 17, 2014.  No, the lion isn't real.  That's where they are planning on putting the lion exhibit sometime in the future!!!   To visit Good Fences, please go to:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

  1. they're pretty fences. i hope the reserve plans go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fences but I'm guessing they need a better one for a "real lion".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that kind of fence--it takes a lot of work to build, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a trip here later this fall when it's nice and cool - i love that place. nice photos!

    ReplyDelete