COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Desert fence~Good Fences~100314

Now, here's a fence you don't see every day!  This one has some cholla on it!  OUCH!!!  Good Fences for October 2, 2014.  Fence is at the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert, CA.   To check out other fences, please go to this link:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. that's PRETTY! but i'd not want to have to move near it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fence! Love that header with the bighorn sheep too. Those cholla are so hard to deal with if you get too close! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch for sure, if touched, but golly by sight it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wall of cholla would keep every sane person out.
    Nice photo, that is a big clump of pain growing there. I speak from experience. I always have a cholla kit with me, when I'm out and about.
    (comb, tape, tweezers).

    ReplyDelete