COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, September 29, 2014

More Living Desert pics

As of October 1, the Living Desert will return to its normal daytime schedule, not the summer one.  During the hot summer months, they open at 8:00 a.m. and CLOSE at 1:00 p.m.  During the normal season, they open at 9:00 and the last admission is at 4:00 p.m.  I used to stop there after school and walk the 1 mile Eisenhower inner loop, which went up by Eisenhower mountain, through the washes.  I don't do that anymore.  First, my school gets out 20 minutes later this year, and second, well, I honestly haven't had the energy!  I'm hoping to be able to do that on the weekends this year, however.

We always buy the family pass.  That way, we can enter an hour before the park opens, and before there are strollers all over the place!  HA!  Our daughter and son-in-law had their stroller with us on Saturday for the little one.



3 comments: