COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First day of autumn

No, autumn didn't arrive with a roar.  Instead, yesterday, it arrived with a gentle breeze.  A subtle shift in the atmosphere, I believe.  It was so delightful that I took the kids out for morning PE!  We played 4 square for 45 minutes!  I may do it again today, and maybe even the rest of the week!   :-)

And, it was barely over 100 degrees here.  By next weekend, the evening low will be down in the 70's!  Time to put another blanket on the bed, I guess!

Photo of Bishop creek, in the eastern Sierra Nevada, is from the Mammoth Times (NOT my photo!)


1 comment: