COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A VERY long week!

Last week just dragged ON and ON and ON.  I was home Tuesday with a stomach virus.  Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, I had to drive and pick up the granddaughter from day care because her mom was doing instrument rental night.  Thursday evening I had Back to School.  By Friday I was dragging!  I didn't walk one single morning at the park and I didn't have the energy to do so today either.  I took a LONG afternoon nap (2 hours) and feel better now, but basically I'm STILL dragging.

I DID get over to one of the mini-malls here in town to the shoe store (Famous Footwear) and I bought a pair of new, white Reebok walking shoes.  They used to be $26.00.  They are now $49.00.  OYE!  I also bought a simple pair of black loafers and a pair of Mary Jane shoes.  Buy one pair, get the 2nd pair 50% off, so I saved $26.00...I need something to wear with my long black pants when the weather turns cooler.  And, my old Reeboks I'll save for the garden.  I mean, when you have a 3rd grader say, "Teacher, your shoes are OLD!" ... you KNOW it's time for a new pair!   :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment