COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hurricane near Baja...we expect RAIN!

As Hurricane Norbert moves its way north from Baja California, we are expecting RAIN!  Probably it will come Sunday evening and into Monday, but yesterday and today...phew!  THE HUMIDITY!  Oye!  I made the mistake of taking my 20 kids (5 were absent) out for PE yesterday at 9:15 a.m.  FORGETABOUTIT!  After 20 minutes of teaching them how to play 4 square CORRECTLY, I was drenched from the humidity.  Of course, THEY wanted to stay and play, but I cut that short and told them all to go get a drink of water!  I nearly collapsed from the humidity!  Phew!

I took a look at the Toro Peak webcam yesterday and saw this photo.   There are NO clouds yet this morning, but the air is saturated with humidity.  I'll check in later and see what the valley view looks like.

1 comment:

  1. The heat is one thing, but the humidity sucks the life out you. It's VERY humid here right now also. I'm going to check out that Toro peak webcam.

    ReplyDelete