COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I made a mistake at the park and this is what happened!

Last time I went to the park, a couple of weekends ago, I made a BIG MISTAKE!  I walked around taking photos, then went back to my car, and took out 4 quarters.  The quarters are for the duck food.  You can guess what happened.  ALL the sleepy ducks heard the turn of the gears on the duck food and came a' runnin!   Good thing this was 7 a.m., before lots of people got to the park.  I was quite amazed.  For 25 cents, you get about 10 pellets of duck food!  That's not even enough to feed 1 duck.  AND, I noticed the park even took out one station.  There used to be 3 feeders...now there are only two.

THIS is what happened when the ducks heard the quarter drop and the wheels turn on the feeder...



They ALL started following me, begging for MORE FOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is the cutest thing.... they are certainly conditioned huh? Lots of different kinds too!

    ReplyDelete