We had ourselves a BEAUTIFUL autumn day here yesterday. Our daughter and her family called and asked us if we wanted to join them at the Living Desert Reserve, so we met over there at 8:15 a.m. Both families had to renew our memberships ($75.00), so it was a good thing we all went! It was PERFECT weather! The granddaughter was in her stroller, but got out several times to either walk or to play at the discovery center. I picked up some info on school field trips.
We ended up walking around for nearly 2 HOURS!!! Even hubby went with us, taking the day off work.
After that, we went over to Whole Foods and bought sandwiches for lunch. I bought some of their organic carrot Thai soup and boy, was it DELICIOUS! I can see where stopping by Whole Foods is going to become a daily habit!
Here are some pics from the Living Desert, which is at the bottom of Deep Canyon.
The Living Desert Reserve looks like an awesome place to visit. I love the animals.. Great shots. We have a Whole Foods here too, I should give them a try. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the Living Desert - been there just once (after you talked about it in a blog post a few years back). I plan to go there this fall and also to Joshua Tree National Park - I had a first time visit there this last spring.
ReplyDeletealso love your banner
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting place to see...I would love it!...:)JP
ReplyDelete