COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, September 5, 2014

Not much going on here...

There isn't much going on here.  Hubby took 2 days off mid-week because the first day he was sick and yesterday he was tired.  Sick and tired.  Seems to be the norm these days...sigh...

I'm chugging along with my little class this year.  And yesterday, it WAS little.  5 kids were out sick, so I only had 20 kidlets.  Of course, my drug baby child was there, and he got green marker ALL over his hands and desk and those near him...sigh...what can I do?  He CANNOT sit still, he CANNOT help but blurt out answers.  He really has ZERO self-control.

I did manage to get dressed early enough yesterday to take a 20 minute walk at the park.  Talk about "water wasters"...the park had lots of pools of sprinkler water and the ducks sure were enjoying them, but, to quote my class this year, "COME ON!"

I didn't have my camera with me and if I have time to go this morning (and I probably will), I'll take my Nikon.

Speaking of having time, I came home yesterday and hubby made...CHILI!  Oh my goodness!  By 4:30, we were both chowing it down.  By 5:30 p.m., I was sound asleep!  I only meant to sleep for one hour, but I awoke at 10:30, and was wide awake, so hubby and I watched a pilot on Amazon Prime...I can't remember the name of it, but it is a detective story that takes place in Los Angeles.  Went back to sleep at 11:30...Guess I needed the rest!





2 comments:

  1. Glad hubby recovered quickly and that you both enjoyed the chili and your series. We've been busy...I am pooped!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete