COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, June 5, 2015

Lily Peak~SkyWatch Friday~060515

Over the Memorial Day weekend, I went for a 2 hour drive while hubby was resting in the cabin.  It was good to get out and do some exploring.  I found 3 yard sales that I liked and I purchased a few odds & ends.  I also drove up one street that had a wonderful view of Lily Rock.  The clouds were quickly moving in and by the time I took several photos, the rock was completely surrounded by clouds and it disappeared.  I'm glad I had a chance to view it beforehand.  SkyWatch Friday for June 5, 2015.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go here:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Those are very special skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily Rock... I like that! It's my granddaughter's name (although we spell it with two Ls).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful view. It is nice to get out and explore. Happy Skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete