COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer vacation is HERE at last!

I drove up to see the horses yesterday and on my way, I spotted two turkey vultures over Deep Canyon.  Then two more, and finally one trailing the others.  I pulled over and got some photos of one of them, but my camera freezes after I take each photo...something about communication between the camera and lens.  This morning I'm driving up to Camera West to look over their used lenses and I may buy a CANON lens to go with my Canon, instead of this darn Tamron one.  Anyway, I had a good visit with the horses, but it was getting so hot (even 9:00 a.m.) that I only stayed until 10:30.  I brushed them and gave them a snack.  It will be 111, even 113 degrees down here in the desert this week, so that means it is also hot up at the horse ranch (in the 90's).    Summer, then, is officially HERE!

 One of the turkey vultures.
 He made a big circle in the sky and came back over me.
Pretty thunderheads yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sky and great captures of the vultures in flight! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete