Yesterday was miserable. It started raining in Temecula and I had to drive from there home to Palm Desert. Our son and his family moved there and I spent 2 days helping them. Apparently they do not know how to feed themselves!!!???
Anyway, it wasn't fun driving through Beaumont and Banning yesterday. It was raining so badly that I could barely see the car lights on the cars in front of me. And, the desert wasn't much better. I had to make a run to their old home, help clean out the garage, pack my car with ANOTHER load to take to Temecula, and I was completely soaked! My clothes were wet, my shoes were wet, and my hair was wet. Fortunately hubby stopped and got dinner and had a nice bottle of red wine ready and waiting!
Today I went out with my camera first thing in the morning and took photos of all the new snow. I went for a walk at my old walking area and even drove to the city park. It was good to get out and not have to drive anywhere!
Here are some pics from today:
Mt. San Jacinto
Fresh snow!
Looking up Deep Canyon...couldn't see the mountains.
It is raining again down here in the desert and I'm sure the mountains are getting more snow.
How cool seeing the snow on the mountains and palm trees in the same photo.
ReplyDelete