COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Well, hubby went to the doctor and...

Well, hubby went to the doctor yesterday and she couldn't find anything physically wrong with him.  REALLY?

She thinks it was the combination of the drugs he WAS taking for his back...muscle relaxer, some kind of steroid, PLUS the blood pressure pill he has to take daily.  Now, he stopped taking all but his blood pressure pill weeks ago...

She DID order another round of blood work for him and a CAT scan.

Now we get to see if he gets to keep his job.  Oh, joy.

2 comments:

  1. Well, after reading what he was taking, I tend to agree. Doing the additional blood-work and CAT Scan is being thorough which is a good thing!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I understand. I hope they figure it all out and he is doing better soon.

    ReplyDelete