COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, July 18, 2016

Temecula visit

We like to go down and see our son and his family whenever we can, so off we went Saturday.  It was getting hot in the desert anyway and I was hoping to see some fog in Temecula.  Temecula did not disappoint me.

We fixed a yummy dinner Saturday night of chicken with BBQ sauce, baked potatoes, and a salad.  Once the late afternoon breeze hits, the temperature starts to drop there.  So, after dinner, we donned our sweaters and went for a walk down to their neighborhood park. The kids got to play for a while and I took some photos.

I didn't sleep well that night.  Both hubby and I are extremely spoiled and we really like our own bed! I'm a light sleeper anyway, so I heard some sirens at 3:30 a.m. and then couldn't go back to sleep.

I woke up Sunday morning and went for a stroll around their complex.  We drove home, stopped by the horse ranch to feed the horses, then home to the hot, hot desert.  It will be 115/116 by next weekend, although some models show monsoon moisture creeping up into the valley.  We'll see...

 From our after dinner walk...
 Another one...
 early morning fog
 more fog
 There were lots of hummingbirds Sunday morning!  They were all over the place!
 This big fella scared me.  I didn't see him, but he saw me and took off running!

No comments:

Post a Comment