COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lone Pine Road~SSC~063012

This is our favorite road near Lone Pine, CA.  I think you can see why.  We came up here one time during Spring Break and the entire fields were all covered with wild sunflowers!  Amazing!  But, now the land rests.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to see that covered in sunflowers, I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite places. I have set one of my books exactly there! Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have been great seeing it with sunflowers. Still, it looks good while resting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks different, but still very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Here the land cooks!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. here i am excited about where that road leads to....... i love explorin nature

    ReplyDelete