Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, June 29, 2012

More of the Pacific Crest Trail



Tuesday, when I had to drive up the mountain for my horses' lesson, I stopped and dropped water off on the Pacific Crest Trail, where it crosses Highway 74 near Anza, CA.  I hiked quite a way back.  There weren't any fresh tracks on the trail.  It was a relatively cool morning, but it's already hot here in the desert and I have errands to run, so I'll stay home today...:-(  This is what I saw Tuesday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice of you to drop off the water. I have a post coming up with part of the PCT in it. It's down in the Mt. Laguna area. When it cools off a bit, my friend and I are going to do the segment from there to Julian. (I hope we do anyway...)

    ReplyDelete