Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Eerie cloud~Skywatch Friday~062312

Hubby and I were driving west on the Sonora Pass yesterday afternoon when we both noticed a few white clouds developing overhead.  Hubby remarked, "Oh, look, that cloud looks like a banshee!" (he being Irish would notice that...) I took 2 photos of it and when I checked on my viewfinder, everything was black.  I asked him to check my settings.  THIS is what I photographed (bottom photo).  His is the top.  Eerie, eh?  SkyWatch Friday for June 23, 2012.  To visit Skywatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Eerie cloud indeed!Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's more than a little strange.

    ReplyDelete