I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, June 15, 2012
Last day of school~whoo, whoo!!!!!
Today is my last day of school and it is only 1/2 day! Then...FREEDOM! (at least for 8 weeks)...We are heading up to the Sierras for some R&R. Hubby needs to get away and relax! And, I can't wait! It is currently 32 degrees in June Lake, so we'll be taking our jackets! This is how I'll be feeling at 12:31 p.m. today! I'll be kickin' up my heels! (That's Quad in the arena last weekend!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm jealous. Wish I was going with you anywhere at 32 degrees. :)
ReplyDeleteYippee!
ReplyDeleteYou've been hanging for this day for quite a while now! Have a fantastic summer!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time! Take plenty of photos!
ReplyDelete