Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Late summer colors~Our World Tuesday~092512



I took these photos two weekends ago, up in Idyllwild.  This is before the start of autumn.  I'm wondering what the leaves look like now...I guess I'll have to go back and see!  Our World Tuesday for September 25, 2012.   To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Fall seems like as good an excuse as any to return to Idyllwild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nIce photos. here is autum now too:) From OWT
    My entry: one blessed morning: willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Autumn! It was so pretty in Oregon last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice! It's cooling off, so we'll be up there at Silent Valley before long.

    ReplyDelete