Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mountain view


Well, sort of...the clouds were in the way, but I still liked the view.  The second photo shows you the wall around the Vista Point turnout, which is up Highway 74.  This was from a couple of weekends ago.  I didn't go up to see my horses yesterday because I now have full-blown bronchitis.  I've already gone through my Z-pack of antibiotics, but the cough still lingers and by 9:00 a.m. yesterday I was exhausted.  This is ALMOST pneumonia, except that it isn't in my lungs.  However, the fatigue is as bad!  So, I stayed home and rested yesterday and I'm hoping to have enough energy to drive up today to visit them.  I need to buy more pellets for them anyway...But, with views like this, who wouldn't want to go?  I may ask hubby to ride along with me in case I get too tired. Which photo do you like better?  I kind of like the wall because it gives some perspective...

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, you need to get better, soon. Love the almost mountain shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness it's not in your lungs! Rest...drink clear fluids...expectorate...and then drink more warm tea! Oh, and don't lie flat!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better by now! I agree with you about the second post. It's a darn impressive view, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete