I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, September 24, 2012
What in Tarnation? Mellow Yellow Monday~092412
Our first weekend cabin was right across the street from the Idyllwild Town Hall. Yes, they have a town hall! Isn't that quaint? I LOVE IT! On Saturday morning, we listened to the music of a violin lesson and somebody else had a piano lesson! Great! This large canopy was in the back, by the play area. I wandered over there to look at it late Saturday afternoon. I didn't see any kids there, but I'm sure that during the week, it is full of kids making crafts and playing. What a restful place! Mellow Yellow Monday for September 24, 2012. I could feel autumn in the air yesterday afternoon! To visit MYM, please go to: http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There's some magic touch to that first shot.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Mellow Yellow Monday.
Here's a fun post for MYM
SS Kenny
As always, your comment will add delight to my day. Have a great week ahead!
How nice! I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo that first one is!...:)JP
ReplyDelete