Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Monday, September 24, 2012

What in Tarnation? Mellow Yellow Monday~092412


Our first weekend cabin was right across the street from the Idyllwild Town Hall.  Yes, they have a town hall!  Isn't that quaint?  I LOVE IT!  On Saturday morning, we listened to the music of a violin lesson and somebody else had a piano lesson!  Great!  This large canopy was in the back, by the play area.  I wandered over there to look at it late Saturday afternoon.  I didn't see any kids there, but I'm sure that during the week, it is full of kids making crafts and playing.  What a restful place!  Mellow Yellow Monday for September 24, 2012.  I could feel autumn in the air yesterday afternoon!  To visit MYM, please go to:   http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. There's some magic touch to that first shot.

    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday.

    Here's a fun post for MYM
    SS Kenny

    As always, your comment will add delight to my day. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo that first one is!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete