COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pretty leaves

So, we spent another weekend up in Idyllwild.  This time the son, grandson, and his girlfriend came with us to share a 3 level, 3 bedroom cabin that we rented Friday and Saturday nights.  It is booked all this week with another family.  It's a private residence that the owners rent out.  There was plenty to do...feed the blue jays, feed the squirrels, ATTEMPT to get a photo of the little chipmunk who dashed away quicker than a flash of lightning!  I FINALLY got one of him peeking out from the deck.   Unfortunately, both the grandson and I were sick (I have full-blown bronchitis) and I have to take today off and get to urgent care for something that will supress my cough.  These aren't aspen leaves, but a purple tree...they were red in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment