COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Clouds in the morning

I woke up early yesterday morning and left 30 minutes before my usual time so that I could grab my camera, take it with me, and get some early morning photos.  We had clouds and our mountains had about 2 inches of snow!  Whoopie!  I always love to be down here in the desert and look up and see snow, so off I went!

I awoke before 4 a.m. this morning and noticed that our heater wasn't coming on.  It would rev up, but I didn't hear the gas catch and no air came out, so we are due for a call to have it repaired.  Good thing we aren't living in Buffalo!

 I drove through Shadow Ridge in Palm Desert to take this photo.
 More from Shadow Ridge.
Just the top of Mt. San Jacinto had sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment