I stayed inside for most of Saturday morning and all day Sunday. It was too cold and windy to go visit the horses...wind gusts were up at 65 mph! NO WAY was I going to travel that twisty, narrow road!
Our neighborhood hawk decided to chase the doves and it landed on our fence. I only had time to take one photo before it took off again. I had to adjust the exposure and lighting on Picmonkey.com in order for anybody to even see the hawk.
It's going to be a LONG week...the final week before my 9 day Thanksgiving break and I have parent conferences Wednesday and Thursday. Fortunately, Friday is only 1/2 day! I may or may not have time to write a post or two...I'll just have to see!
Here is my ONE photo of the hawk. I notice that every morning the hummingbirds (2 of them) are the first ones out to the feeder, followed by the little sparrows and Verdins. I did get a couple of photos of them yesterday morning, but I haven't uploaded them yet...

Maybe you didn't get several photos of the hawk, but at least you got to see it! That is always a cool thing.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the wind. We're perched on your favorite mountain top and it got a little scary a couple of times. Of course, it's almost always windy up here, but this week has been brutal. Enjoy your time off!