COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Heading up to the mountains today!

As soon as it gets light and I get my morning chores done, I'll be heading up to the mountains today.  NO SCHOOL!  Hubby is working and this afternoon I have to babysit the granddaughter.  I'm looking forward to some "mountain time" as I didn't get up there at all this past weekend...just TDT (too darn tired)!

I awoke about 4 a.m. this morning and I could smell the moisture in the air.  I don't see any clouds (yet), but who knows?  I took these photos two weekends ago...



I have a long week this week and next.  This week I'll have to finish inputting grades into our electronic gradebook program, which is down for maintenance for 24 hours!  Can you believe it?   Then, next week I'll have ... ugh... parent conferences.  But, after that, I'll have 9 days of Thanksgiving vacation!  Whoo, whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment