I know I've said this before, but I just can't get over the roses up at the ranch in Anza! I've tried to grow roses for years. One time, my old school was giving away their roses bushes. I brought home 5 of them. All 5 died. I've tried bare root roses...I've planted container roses...Every single rose I've ever planted has died.
So, I have to satisfy my "rose need" by enjoying these beautiful roses up at the ranch. Oh, and the city of Palm Desert pulled out ALL of their roses in the no-longer rose garden. I'm not sure what problems they had with theirs, but they are ALL GONE!
Does anybody have any tips for rose care?
beautiful roses. Hope you have a great day up there - will be interested to know if it rained. We have misty kind of foggy weather today. Lake was gorgeous yesterday as the fog was rolling in.
ReplyDelete