COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lady

Our Lady is gone.  It's so quiet without her...sigh...


RIP sweet girl.  You were the sweetest Shepherd we ever had.

5 comments:

  1. It's never easy making a decision to end a life. However, in Lady's case, well, she was blind, nearly deaf, and was bumping into things. Still, I miss her curled up at my feet. RIP sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your loss - it's always hard to lose a fur baby. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Our pets have access to a place in our hearts that people can't get to. I know it isn't easy. Thank you for doing the right thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your thoughts. While I know I did the right thing, it is awfully quiet around here without her! I still have Ripley, however, and she follows me all around the house!
    Cheryl Ann

    ReplyDelete