COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lake Hemet

I drove all the way up to Lake Hemet on Tuesday because I wanted to see if the trees there were turning their gorgeous fall colors, and they were!  It was a pleasant surprise!  I never did make it over to the horses, but I'll go up there this next weekend.

The lake is very low right now.  There were a few campers at the campground, however.  I didn't drive through the campground, but instead I parked at the day/picnic area of the national forest which is also adjacent to the lake and has restrooms.  After my hour's drive, I really needed a stop!

The colors of the trees certainly did not disappoint me.  They were at their peak color!  Sorry about the fence... I was on the public/national forest side of the lake, shooting back into the privately owned campground at Lake Hemet!   :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment