COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mountain pond~Watery Wednesday 052610







About a month ago I took a dirt road and continued up toward Cahuilla Mountain. I had never been on this road before, and, with the RAV, I was able to drive it easily. This pond was on one ranch and I stopped to admire it. It was so quiet and peaceful there! I will have to drive this road again and find more interesting things on it! Watery Wednesday for May 26, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, but what is your S word? serene, maybe?


    On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you. - ROG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice place & I love that deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a nice quiet spot - perhaps a good place for bird watching ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots! Looks like a place I would love to find and sit for a few minutes. Have a great Watery Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mountain pond
    sound of my footfall
    old frog splash

    Fish on Ice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roger, I posted it to the wrong meme! It was supposed to be on Watery Wednesday, not ABC Wednesday!~ My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like you found a nice peaceful spot. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete