Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mountain pond~Watery Wednesday 052610







About a month ago I took a dirt road and continued up toward Cahuilla Mountain. I had never been on this road before, and, with the RAV, I was able to drive it easily. This pond was on one ranch and I stopped to admire it. It was so quiet and peaceful there! I will have to drive this road again and find more interesting things on it! Watery Wednesday for May 26, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, but what is your S word? serene, maybe?


    On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you. - ROG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice place & I love that deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a nice quiet spot - perhaps a good place for bird watching ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots! Looks like a place I would love to find and sit for a few minutes. Have a great Watery Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mountain pond
    sound of my footfall
    old frog splash

    Fish on Ice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roger, I posted it to the wrong meme! It was supposed to be on Watery Wednesday, not ABC Wednesday!~ My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like you found a nice peaceful spot. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete