Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old tree~Outdoor Wednesday 052010


I traveled down my favorite dirt road Tuesday afternoon after working my gelding in preparation for his farrier visit Wednesday. I usually take this road in the morning and I was intrigued by the difference in the shadows during the late afternoon. It was almost like a different locale. Outdoor Wednesday for May 20, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty scene, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my first time here. Are we neighbors? I am from SoCal too, and we have a few things in common. I love adventures, and this place seems my kind of outdoor spot for photography too!

    Nice shot!

    I blog here, Ebie.

    ReplyDelete