COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old tree~Outdoor Wednesday 052010


I traveled down my favorite dirt road Tuesday afternoon after working my gelding in preparation for his farrier visit Wednesday. I usually take this road in the morning and I was intrigued by the difference in the shadows during the late afternoon. It was almost like a different locale. Outdoor Wednesday for May 20, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty scene, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my first time here. Are we neighbors? I am from SoCal too, and we have a few things in common. I love adventures, and this place seems my kind of outdoor spot for photography too!

    Nice shot!

    I blog here, Ebie.

    ReplyDelete