COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cahuilla Mountain~SkyWatch Friday 052810

I took a dirt road with the RAV one weekend and climbed toward the top of Cahuilla Mountain. Cahuilla Mountain is one of the most widely-reported spots in Southern California for UFO sightings. It is very remote and there aren't that many roads up it. You would need a 4-wheel drive to get to the top and someday I'll do that! SkyWatch Friday for May 28, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. It does look remote and on this day at least it had a clear blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. Are the snakes an issue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, in 30+ years of tromping around our mountains, I've only run into a rattlesnake ONCE! However, I was pregnant with our daughter at that time. It was right at my feet when I looked down. Believe me, instinct took over...I FROZE and it slithered away! I nearly had a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete