Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pinyon scene~That's My World 051810


I had to drive back up the mountain road yesterday to work one of my horses. The farrier is coming tomorrow and I wanted to make sure my horse would stand quietly for me. He always does, but for the farrier~~that's another story! As I was driving back down the hill, late afternoon, I pulled off and drove down my favorite dirt road. I usually take this road in the morning and it was interesting to see how different it was in the late afternoon light! There was an afternoon breeze and I drove down the road and stopped to listen to it move through the pinyon trees. I'll be driving back up the mountain tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping it will be another beautiful day! That's My World for Tuesday, May 18, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scenery. What a marvelous trip. I am glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete