COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, August 22, 2011

First morning on the rim



I awoke before dawn on the first morning at the cabin.  I was excited to get outside and see what I could see.  Of course, I looked up through the pines and this is what I saw.  There's something about the smell of pines in the early morning...ahhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of the pines at any time. Like cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice scenes! Coming from the Coachella Valley, I think you appreciate the change to a cooler setting more than most! Living this close to that change, I need to go more. Enjoy your cool time on the rim.

    ReplyDelete