Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sunset at golf resort~Weekend Reflections~082711

Hubby and I grabbed our cameras and headed out to the city-owned golf course last night to check out the sunset.  We don't get the beautiful sunsets that Arizona and New Mexico get, but once in a while, we DO get a spectacular one.  Last night wasn't spectacular one, but it was above average.  Unfortunately, the bugs were so awful and kept flying into our ears!  I used my tripod for my photos, but hubby chose to shoot and run!  Weekend Reflections for August 27, 2011.  That's Mt. San Jacinto in the distance. To view Weekend Reflections, please go to:  http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. The reflection is hard to catch (with a bad lcd screen, like mine) but it is amazing : it must have been quite difficult to take, with this so little light...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset and lovely reflection. :) I wish I could see a bigger picture of it!

    ReplyDelete