COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, August 1, 2011

Palm trees and cloudy sky~First of the Month~080111

Palm trees and a cloudy sky for First of the Month, 080111.  We have cloudy skies again today...awwwww....monsoon season!  I love the look of palm trees and a cloudy sky!  To visit First of the Month, please go to:  http://www.murrieta365.com/

6 comments:

  1. I like how it's sort of like a silhouette - looks a bit like an abstract ink drawing, with a dark blue background, lots of black ink, and some white chalk thrown in for balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. I love the trees against the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic! Where were you standing to get this great silhouette? Sun in front or over your shoulder? I'm trying to learn to shoot silhouttes but so far am able to only capture shade. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great shot! If you like, join *PicStory* with this wonderful picture :) You are always welcome! LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the contrast, the trees are so stark against the sky, We are in our monsoon season as well. We have thundershowers every afternoon. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shot has wonderful perspective. Love it.

    ReplyDelete