I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Daily dose of cuteness!
There were about 6 of these squirrels around the cabin. There was at least one female because, well, uh, er...we saw them "playing" one morning, only they weren't playing. Is it that time of year already? But, I couldn't resist their cuteness. One male actually was quite tame (and he had obviously charmed quite a few cabin-dwellers!) and he would come right up on the porch and beg for a peanut. Of course, he always got one!
Well, I'm heading up to the horses today. It should be interesting because a huge storm system is heading our way. I'm going up there this morning, hopefully before the storm hits! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are cute, love those ears! Happy weekend to you!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, and I like that splash of red color on their back... different from the squirrels I'm used to seeing. I heard about the big storm that's expected... wish I was out there to enjoy it and try to get some photos!
ReplyDelete