COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, August 9, 2013

Just this & that...

As of last night, the fire was up to 14,000 acres and Snow Creek community was being evacuated.  The smoke from the fire is so bad today that I can hardly breathe outside.  The news stations are advising people with respiratory problems to stay indoors.

Here's a photo gallery, if you are interested~~

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20130808/NEWS0803/308080007/Crews-fight-fire-fire

It's just so depressing I don't want to write any more about it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm checking in to see how you all are doing. We over in the southeastern part of the country are being rained upon all the time it seems. But my thoughts are sending you some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!
    This really does suck...
    These poor firemen can't even get a day off. One fire starts before the one before it is contained.

    ReplyDelete