COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sunflowers and cows

We drove past Show Low toward Springerville yesterday.  It was a LONG day and I had low blood sugar because we didn't stop for lunch, so hubby had to drive back to the cabin.  I should know better...Anyway, there were wild sunflowers (if that is what they are) all along the roadways.  And, up by one of the lakes, cattle were crossing the road!  It was pouring near Big Lake and hubby looked out the passenger window at one point and saw a coyote.  It was 5:00 p.m. by the time we returned to the cabin and the comforts of home.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love sunflowers all the time, but especially so when they are in a natural setting.

    ReplyDelete